Unable to title EngageMedia videos added to team page

seelanpalay

02 Mar, 2012 07:46 AM

EngageMedia videos that are added manually to the EM team page on USubs do not automate video titles. I also cannot find a way to title them unless I try to subtitle the videos, but not every video will have subtitles ready, they are added to the team page so people can subtitle them.

Currently everything I add turns up without titles: http://www.universalsubtitles.org/teams/engagemedia

1. 1 Posted by seelanpalay on 13 Mar, 2012 10:58 AM

Can I get some advice on this?

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by m.shamraeva on 14 Mar, 2012 08:53 AM

Seelan,

At this time, the title can be added only through the subtitling dialog; we are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our developers are working on a solution that would enable you to edit the title independently from the subtitle tracks. This solution is slated to go live over the course a few weeks.

If there is anything that you'd like to get edited urgently before the permanent fix is ready, please send me the list of these videos and I'll try to help.

Best regards,

Margarita Shamraeva
    Universal Subtitles

3. 3 Posted by seelanpalay on 21 Mar, 2012 05:04 PM

Hi Margarita, sure just let me know when this is possible.

I'd be great if the edit title option was available in the Subtitle Homepage of each video, or in the 'edit' section which currently only allows changing the thumbnail.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by m.shamraeva on 22 Mar, 2012 08:36 AM

Seelan,

This feature is currently under development, but due to limited time and resources it is unlikely that it will go live with the next release. Sorry about that; we'll fix this as soon as we can.

If any of your videos requires immediate attention, we can help you with editing the title and description without actually creating subtitles.

Best regards,

Margarita Shamraeva Universal Subtitles

5. m.shamraeva closed this discussion on 22 Mar, 2012 08:36 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac