Subtitle

Emily

26 Sep, 2016 03:12 AM

I wonder if someone can help me hot analysis subtitle short film.

Eels - New ZealandShort Film

Directed by Isaac Lee

English subtitles

UB1: Unidentified Boy 1

UB2: UnidentifiedBoy 2

UB1: Supfool. What’s your problem?

UB2: Nothing’s wrong G. just keeping thought. I need money, need new shoes. Check these out, they're stuffed.

UB1: You think you’ve got a problem. Check out these. I don’t even have any shoes.

UB2: You need a jobbro?You need some cash?

UB1: What about your dad?

UB2: Nah, the chap's rundry in that place. He tellsme to stopbludginghim for cash…need to get my own.

UB1: Yeah true. My dadtoo. What about a paper run?

UB2: You will never make it big doing that. They give you like one cent a paperper thing. Just a waste of time.

UB1: True true,what about the lady next door, do her gardens?

UB2: Nah, she is like a slave driver. The last guy there had to do two hours there, man.

UB1: Yeah, true, hah. I guess we will think of something. We always do. Gotta fly, G. Mum is cooking us abarby for dinner. See ya, bro.

UB2: See ya.

RADIO: Classic Johnny Cash song there. Speaking of cash, do you guys want an idea on how to make some. Well, listen up, so I just had a friend return from Holland, right. You know what he told me the delicacy is over there? Eels, that’s right folks. Eels. They marinate them in milkovernight and smoke them up the next day. Absolute delicacy hereckons. They love it.

This discussion was closed! See this FAQ for more information:

1. What is Universal Subtitles?

Universal Subtitles is an easy way for anyone to add subtitles, captions, or translate nearly any video on the web. It works in a collaborative Wikipedia-like fashion. The software is free and open source and can be used and improved by anyone.

See more..

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

15 Jan, 2017 12:35 AM
25 Oct, 2016 05:48 PM
26 Sep, 2016 03:12 AM