ashoka video in spanish

's Avatar

saskia.vliempt

24 Mar, 2012 09:14 PM

hi

I have just trasnlated a video into spanish, but I cant see the subtitles when i get back to you tube or follow the link.

what can I do?

1. 1 Posted by claude.almansi on 09 Apr, 2012 01:36 PM

Hi Saskia

Could you indicate the URLs of the subtitling page, and of the YouTube page, please?

However, in general: subtitles you make with Amara / Universal Subtitles do not get added automatically on the video at its original location. Once you have subtitled the video, you must download the subtitles to your computer, then add them again to the video at its original location.

And you can only do that if you uploaded the video yourself on that location, and you are signed in.

As the tab for adding subtitles on YouTube has recently been replaced by a silly 1-item drop list opening from a little triangle on the right of the Annotations tab, I attach a screenshot of the Spanish interface, presuming it's the one you use.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

15 Jan, 2017 12:35 AM
25 Oct, 2016 05:48 PM
26 Sep, 2016 03:12 AM